Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Health L8ly

On Saturday I went down to 5mg of Prednisone, which is really really good!!! I will go down again tomorrow to 2.5mg for five days and then I will be done!!! Amy my sister just came up over the weekend from Colorado with Ryan for their wedding shower so she asked me to crochet her a catnip mouse for her cat Nala. It turned out really well. I was making my cat Izze one but she ate the pouch I made that was stuffed with catnip. Ha ha ha!! So now I need to remake it.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Totally Amesome, Way to go Girl!! We are so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elyse! You should keep blogging!! Have you had any time to crochet more animals? Would it be okay if I linked a post on my blog to your blog...kind of like an introduction? How is the new house coming along? Are you excited?

    ReplyDelete