Tuesday, May 3, 2011
New Puppy!!
In about two weeks we are getting a puppy! It is a girl and her name is Brie. Right now she is six and a half weeks old. I have been feeling better and now all I have is a cold. At school I have been keeping busy with make up work and normal homework as well. On Sunday, May 22 my family and I will be walking around lake Nakomis to help raise money and awareness for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. We have a fundraising goal of $2,000 and so far we have $600!!! We are doing pretty good but we aren't there yet!! If you would like to donate you can go to the Crohn's and Colitis website and donate to team Elyse. Thank you all for your prayers and support during the time when I was sick!!!!! If you have any questions about donating you can just leave a comment;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment