You may think that commercials are a bother to watch but I have discovered a good reason to watch them... and here it is. You can find all sorts of great music. Here's just a few of the songs that I found and were really fun to listen to.
*Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFtTTBDGlbk Found on Glidden Paint Commercial
*My Guy by Mary Wells http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZSPtEv6R7g
Found on JC Penney Commercial
*Naked Eye by Oxford http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRFGNgchHsk
Found on Lowes Commercial
*I Make My Own Sunshine by Alyssa Bonagura http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezBkZgxR8Qg
Found on Lowes Commercial
*Colors by April Smith http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRIF0URDj84
Found on Lowes Commercial
*A New Feeling by Alphabet Botanical http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQy5sv6iOwQ
Found on Hilton Inn Commercial
*Made for Each Other by Emilie Mover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaAFeZ2_dgs
Found on Fisher Price Commercial
*Magic by Pilot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3Ntbttjg2A
Found on Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium Trailer and Featured in the Movie Herbie
Great thoughts on commercials & music!
ReplyDelete