Thursday, February 25, 2010

Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA)

In 2008 my family went to the Mall of America for "the walk" - which is what we call it. We walked about five times around the mall and did lot's of fun stuff like....... we got raffle tickets and people won stuff, there was snacks/water,there were clowns for the little kids, and they were selling stuff to support CCFA. The whole point of the walk is to raise money to find a cure for Crohn's and Colitis. There's a few way's that anyone can help out. All you have to do if you want to check out the website or even make a donation you can click on the link below.
http://online.ccfa.org/site/PageServer?pagename=TS_homepage

EVERY PENNY COUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OOPPPs I misspelled something It's supposed to be Crohn's ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put up a post introducing your blog. Let me know if I messed up on any of the terminology. Did you hear I got to tour your new house today? I saw your room and I LOVE the reading nook!! So cool. What are you reading lately? I'm in the middle of Little Women...funny that I've liked it this long, based off of the movie, but hadn't read the book...if you've not read it, I totally recommend it. See you in CO!! :-)

    ReplyDelete