Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!!!!!!!

 
Happy Easter! I was busy all day yesterday making these cute crochet Easter eggs. They're really easy to make- I just followed the pattern in the book that I got for Christmas from my parents. I made a yellow one too but it didn't really work out because it was my first one that I made and the eyeballs were to small so I didn't take a picture of it. The green ones name is Sherman (he's my favorite), the blue ones name is Jack and the red ones name is Lee. Lee has an eyebrow piercing. I took the picture of them with my knew camera that I bought with my own money. I happened to get a great deal on it because it was the display camera, it was on sale from 154 dollars to 119 dollars. so since it was the display camera I got ten percent off! Total for the camera and the memory card I got it all for 123 dollars. I was taking pictures with my moms camera before if you were wondering.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment