Monday, April 5, 2010

Welcome Cheryl!!



Everyone say welcome to the newest member of the Buff-Orpington family! -Welcome Cheryl! From the right in the group picture we have Mrs. Buff-Orpington with her fine yellow coat of feathers. Next we have the newest member of the family- Cheryl the snail. She's not really related because she's only the Buff-Orpingtons' neighbors. After them we have Lee- an egg with an eyebrow piercing-how funny!! After Lee we have Quentin-the first Buff-Orpington chick-WHAT A SIGHT!! Then we have Jack and Sherman-two more Buff-Orpington eggs-very cute:) And last but not least we have Mr. Buff-Orpington-No applause please.(autographs after the show).
These are all of the "gang" so far. I am hoping that by the end of this coming summer I can make the entire book that I got for Christmas. That would really improve my skills a lot! Oh by the way I made all of Cheryl from like 9:00 last night having gone to bed at like 10:00 -I wasn't crocheting the whole time. I finished her today after I did all of my homework.

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! Keep it up girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never saw these!!! i love them :o) you should have put the flower pot you made me on here

    ReplyDelete