Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Changes to my blog
I have been and am going to be making changes to my blog. I am not just going to talk about crafts that I make, but anything that I do or that happens around the house(since my family and I have just renovated our house, there's a lot of changes going on around here!!). Also I changed the design of my blog so that's different too. I will try to get some pictures of my new room on and also we have just(2 days ago)gotten a new black top driveway! Which, is really nice because we had gravel before. All together we have painted 5 rooms in our house so far. My room , the guest bedroom, the office, my sister Annie's room and, the master bathroom. We have also painted the trim upstairs. We can't drive on the driveway for 2-3 weeks but we can walk on it right now. I will get pictures of all of these changes on as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooooo! Sounds like things are coming together! I love your blog background...so fun!
ReplyDeleteYes, I really like the background, too. It reminds me of growing up on a farm, and hiding in the grain fields.
ReplyDelete