Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pictures of changes

 
I finally got it to work! Ok, since I told you all of the changes a few days ago I bet that you will want to see them all. So here they are. The one on the top right is of Annie's bedroom color next to the white trim, the one under that is my bedroom color next to the window and the ceiling in my alcove, the one under that is of my new fish named Aggie! She's a betta but, it doesn't really look like it because her fins aren't that long or colorful. Then the one next to that is of the guest bedroom next to the trim, the one next to that is of the office (the wall is kind of indented so that's what it looks like if you were wondering), the one above that is the master bathroom next to the trim, and the one above that is just the plain white trim. The one in the top middle is our house with the new black top driveway! Yay!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment