Thursday, October 7, 2010
Everything Lately
Well..... since I haven't been on my blog for a while or posted anything I have a lot to update. In August we got two new kitten's named Maebelle and Gracey. Maebelle is an orange tabby cat and she is about four months old. Gracey is grey and she is also about four months old. We have had another cat and her name is Izze. She is older by like 1 and a half years. Also one day in September there was a ton of Dragonflies swarming above our lawn mower while we were mowing because of all of the bugs that live in the grass. For a while there was a tree frog living on the tree outside on the porch but we can't find it now. It could change colors to whatever it was sitting on which was really cool! Also a long time ago in August we got our sod put in which is really nice now. Also since it's fall, there has been a lot of Boxelder bugs on the outside of our house and windows. I have pictures of all of these things but I can't find my camera right now so I will put the pictures on a seperate post when I find it:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Howdy! How'd you like the pizza place? Are you ready for school to start up again tomorrow?
ReplyDeleteI thought of you when I saw this blog post: http://blairpeter.typepad.com/weblog/2011/01/sweater-cozies-for-candle-holders.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2Fblairpeter%2Fweblog+%28Wise+Craft%29&utm_content=Google+Reader
She does a lot of cool stuff. Hope your new year starts out great!