lots and lots of Jell-o. Today, we found out that I am having a flare up of my Crohn's Disease:( I have started taking a medicine called Flagyl that I will be on for 14 days. If I don't get better by then I will have to start on steroids. If eating normal food doesn't turn out right then I will have to go on a no dairy diet and if that doesn't work then I will have to start on a clear liquids diet. My doctor thinks that this is just some sort of bacterial thing from being around someone who was sick so hopefully it won't last for to long. Also, if I can get better by 14 days then I won't have to go to the hospital to get a PICC line, which would be nice. So... yeah... I will try to update my blog every day to keep everybody updated on everything.
Friday, January 14, 2011
On the First Day of Sickness my Mother Gave To Me....
lots and lots of Jell-o. Today, we found out that I am having a flare up of my Crohn's Disease:( I have started taking a medicine called Flagyl that I will be on for 14 days. If I don't get better by then I will have to start on steroids. If eating normal food doesn't turn out right then I will have to go on a no dairy diet and if that doesn't work then I will have to start on a clear liquids diet. My doctor thinks that this is just some sort of bacterial thing from being around someone who was sick so hopefully it won't last for to long. Also, if I can get better by 14 days then I won't have to go to the hospital to get a PICC line, which would be nice. So... yeah... I will try to update my blog every day to keep everybody updated on everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So sorry to hear it Elyse. We're praying that the antibiotics clear everything up within the 14 days! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThank you soooooooo much!!!!!
ReplyDelete